Monday, September 9, 2013

Pink Pajama Party

Callie has no shortage of cute jammies to snuggle in.  And I'm pretty sure you couldn't find a cuter little babe to wear them.  Here are just a few of the latest pink pajamas she finally fits into:



Not actually jammies in this photo - but
watching her hang out with dad on a
Sunday afternoon was just too cute to
leave out of a post.

Enjoying the cool, post-rainstorm air
in her new favorite position to be carried in.



Drool is a constant fixture around
these parts lately.

I sometimes sing an old campfire song my Grandpa Thornley used to sing when Callie is wearing her pink pajamas (you can sing along, too, to the tune of Battle Hymn of the Republic):

I wear my pink pajamas in the summer when it's hot.
I wear my flannel nightie in the winter when it's not.
And sometimes in the spring
and sometimes in the fall
I jump between the covers with nothing on at all.

Glory, glory what's it to ya?
Glory, glory what's it to ya?
Autumn breezes blowin' though ya
with nothing on at all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to cross stitch that song on to a pillow - what a treasure! No, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I used to sing that song to my kids too.:)

    ReplyDelete