Saturday, March 7, 2015

El Sobrio - Parte Dos

Been home for a week now but thought I'd share a few pics from my trip to Mexico last week. The company took a similar trip in 2013, but with a lot of new hires since then, this trip required an even larger villa which did not disappoint. Toss in amazing food, incredible views, breaching humpback whales, and falling asleep to crashing waves and it almost made being away from my girls worth it. Almost.

I wish I had more pictures from the day we were away from the villa doing some snorkeling and beach hopping, but I left all cameras in my safe, dry room.

Condos: the first sign of Puerto Vallarta after flying
for hours over random towns and dirt roads.

My bedroom.

A path that lead from the front gate of the
grounds to the main villa.

The squash/basketball court.

Awesome view from the main deck.

Looking back from below the villa near the rocky shoreline.

Sunsets did not disappoint.

Looking down on bar #2.

No pictures of food, but eating arrangements were
lovely as we were fed by our private chef.

Another sunset. Another awesome view over the ocean.

Grammar/spelling could use some work, but you get the gist.

Seriously, that view.

And seriously, those sunsets.

Kinda weird, but I saw this about an hour BEFORE learning
Leonard Nimoy had died. Do you see what I see?

Pano view from the main deck showing bar and ocean.

Pano looking back from the rocky point below the villa.

Pan view of lower desk / bar / pool area.

Pretty awesome trip.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I think I'd enjoy a private chef. :) I like the Star Trek cloud! The video you shared also was pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I loved these photos and I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete