Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Bernie Breaks the Internet!

One of the best things that came out of Inauguration Day (besides the obvious fact that we HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT!) was the plethora (and I mean plethora) of Bernie Sanders in Mittens memes that appeared as the week went on. I giggled every time I saw a new one pop in my family's text string. It seriously made my week!












This article was pretty cool. It's about a local business who unexpected became super popular after Bernie's mittens went viral.

Meg sent this one saying, "Happy Sunday!" HA!

 And the best part is that he (his team) turned his own meme into a charitable thing by creating a sweatshirt with his image on it with all proceeds going to Meals on Wheels in Vermont. And they are raking in the dough! I LOVE IT!

Memes were my saving grace during 2020, (didn't Sister Hinkley say something about always choosing to laugh so she wouldn't cry (and get a headache) instead?) so I'm happy to see that the clever memers are still at in in the new year! And I say, keep 'em coming! :)

Yep! I totally agree!


No comments:

Post a Comment