Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Little Tweaking

I like to take photos, but usually I just upload them to the blog or Facebook as they are straight out of my camera.  That's not a bad thing, and usually they look fairly decent (I think, anyway ... you may have other opinions.  Just keep them to yourself ;) but today I started fiddling around with just a simple photo editing software I found on my computer.  A lot of it was just pressing the ol' "Auto Correction" button and watching the program do its magic.  (I'm definitely no Photoshop guru by ANY stretch of the imagination.)  It's kind of fun to see my picture go from "okay" to "wow" so quickly.

Straight out of camera
After enhancements

Here's another one.  This is from our trip to California in January.  Gregg did all the touch ups on this one:

Before
And after

No comments:

Post a Comment