Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Spring has Sprung in Eden

Monday (May 11th) was one of those gorgeous spring days that people think of when they claim spring is their favorite season.  It was certainly my favorite that day.  After lunch, Cal and Sam and I rode our bikes to pay the water bill and then continued on the bike path to the cemetery.  It was breezy, but the sky was blue and the air was warm and the views were lovely.  We rode home past my favorite trees in my neighborhood and I made the kids stop for a photo-op.  When I got home, I continued the blossom tour in my backyard and was thrilled to find so many blooms!

Meadow View Cemetery with a view of the lake.

The Hearthside church around the corner from our house is
always spectacular in May.



This tree is just down the street from us and is
practically perfect in every way.

Dandelions anyone?  (Don't tell anyone, but I actually love them.)

Our apples are blooming!


And the funny little pear tree, too.





We have a lovely view from our backyard.

Something cute blooming by the fence.

Wild grapes? Maybe?  I don't spend much time
up here in this part of the yard, but they're pretty
right now.

Look at that Bumble!

That evening, after the kids were in bed, but right when the light was golden, I told Gregg I was heading out for a quick walk.  I had my earbuds in and my phone camera out as I strolled around the neighborhood.  It was completely perfect and exactly what I needed that day.  Have I ever mentioned I LOVE where I live?!

I couldn't get enough of the evening light and
the blue sky and the blossoms down the street.


Not llamas, but deer!

Swoon!

My favorite plum tree across the street from
the Hearthside.


Up close and personal crabapples at the Hearthside.

The old apple trees at Anita's house on the corner
across from Carlos and Harley's.


Be still my heart!



A pretty picture, indeed.

Not bad at all.

Yep, I love Eden.


Melba's barn looked especially lovely right then.




Sheer perfection!

1 comment:

  1. I love where you live, too! Those blossoms are swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete