Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Out There ((Other) Skis and Walks and Bikes) {March 2022}

I honestly don't remember much about our outdoor activities from March (seeing as it is now mid-June and I'm finally getting to this post). So this will be a fun review for me to go through and recap what I added to this draft way back on the 31st of March. What will be ahead? Let's find out together!

9 Mar 2022: Nordic Powder Day
Gregg went up early, attempting to get first chair, but actually had to wait in line. So many folks were out on this big dump of a day! He and Sam went back up later after dinner to get more runs in. Spring skiing last week? Not today!




10 Mar 2022: Neighborhood Walk
Or maybe I walked and one of the kids biked? Like I said, I can't remember! But the park sure looked pristine with that new blanket of snow! Also gnarly icicles!






13 Mar 2022: Activity Days Ice Skating
Cal's activity days group got to skate at our neighbor's backyard ice rink and she had a ball!


14 Mar 2022: Neighborhood Walk
And with all that snow we now have mud.


22 Mar 2022: Walk to the Park
I'm sure I'll be using this pic to notice when all the snow has melted from the playground (obviously well before this day), but I do notice a dusting up on the seven sisters in the background. We'll take it!


26 Mar 2022: Family Bike Ride on the Centennial Trail
I do remember this was a warmish day - we were glad for the shady table to eat our picnic on near the riverdale bike park, where we ended our ride. It was fun to meet up with Heatha's family and Mugs and my parents for this outdoor outing in the sunshine!


30 Mar 2022: An Evening Stroll through the neighborhood
Pretty sure this was a solo podcast walk right after bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment