Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Resolution

One of the goals I made for myself this year was to try to improve my creativity in my photography by taking a photo each week that matches a theme word (or words) from a list that I randomly found online somewhere.  Well, I've been doing this for six weeks now, and I can say that it's even harder than I imagined it would be.  (I had originally decided on a 52 project because I knew that a 365 - actually 366 this year - project would be more than I could handle.)  I've learned that even with the direction of a theme word, I still find myself stumped come the end of the week (especially with these last two - tired and sleep).  Then Gregg suggests something witty and creative and I take a photo that I'm somewhat pleased with and then I post it.  Obviously he doesn't need this exercise in creativity as much as I do.  But I'm not giving up.  It's a challenge, yes.  But it's fun, too.

Anyway, the whole point of that rambling mess is that I want you to see them, too.  You can check 'em out at kimmas52.blogspot.com.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Kimma! I absolutely love this idea and love your responses! Way to go! Now I'm craving an artistic challenge myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. I'm sure that whatever artistic undertaking you pursue will be marvelous - you have a gift!

      Delete