Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beaver Lake Trail {Third Time}

On Monday I went out to lunch with a few ladies from the branch, and afterwards, a small trio of us headed to Beaver Creek for a quick hike.  It was warmer than we were anticipating - it had been overcast most of the day but the sun came out in time for us to hike - and I was pretty full from the delicious lunch (philly cheeseteak and tater tots), but we made it up in pretty good time and had a lot of fun doing so.  I've shared the stats for this hike twice before so I'll just go straight for the pics today.  I did find it kind of funny that I had lived here the shortest time of any in our hiking group, yet I was the only one who had been to the lake already (not to mention twice!).  Gorgeous place, so I don't mind.  :)





Today's hiking group: Kim, Heather and Cherish


Perhaps my new favorite photo - now my desktop background.




No comments:

Post a Comment