Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Time is Here {Cookies}

December comes and I just want to bake!  But I certainly don't need batches and batches of cookies in my house for a whole month, so it's a great time to make allll the cookies and then give them (almost) all away!  Win win!

Callie (and Sam, but he took off before I got
the camera out for pics) were great gingersnap
ball rollers on Saturday morning.

She's been begging to cut out cookies (as she
does every year) and I'm getting better (I think?)
 about letting things go when it comes to the mess
associated with them.  We spent Sunday evening
working on these ones.


Those smiles are totally worth it!

The sprinkle situation was completely out of
control!


And of course we all had to eat one before bed!

On Monday morning I made magic cookie bars
and cranberry cookies to round out the collection.
After school we plated them and Callie wrote tags
for our friends and teachers and neighbors.  We
delivered them that evening for FHE.  Whew!

Gregg even drew us a map so we could organize
our plan of attack!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment