Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Vermont 2023 {Montgomery Park}

15 September 2023 - After school and work on Friday afternoon, we took a little drive to Montgomery Park. The boys biked on the trails up by the cemetery, while I hiked and hiked and hiked on other bike trails that go down the other side and back up again. Cal kept herself busy finding a handful of beads in the dirt at the playground and around the tennis courts. Gregg also filmed a Montgomery Madness 2.0 video of the kids and their hot wheels cars on the playground equipment. Just a great way to end the week!

I spy Gregg and Sam on their bikes!

Huge mushrooms pushing up through the pine 
needles.

I mean, check that out!

Such a pretty road up to the next part
of the cemetery.

I just love cemeteries!

The trail I found was super fun and pretty!

I just love old cemeteries!

Here's the map of the trial system they
have here at the park. It's pretty nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment