Sunday, October 22, 2023

Vermont 2023 {Memphremagog Bike Ride, Jay Peak Leaves Disc Golf}

1 October 2023 - On a beautifully blue-skied and sunny Sunday, after watching some General Conference, we drove to Newport to take a bike ride on our favorite rail trail near Lake Memphremagog.

Good morning from our deck!

A beautiful day for a bike ride.








Here's the purple bridge Cal has posed by before. We
didn't stop to pose this time since there were people
at that yard's back deck and that felt a little awkward.


Group shot!

Some color starting up there in this tree
tunnel.





Ah! Love!

Cal's leg was being rubbed weird by her bike
seat, so she and I walked for the last mile or so.
But we got a good look at the Halloween House
that is always so fun.

That witch cackles and talks when you get close.

It was too nice a day to stay inside, so when we got back from our ride, Sam, Gregg and I drove to Tramside to play a round of disc golf. I just snapped pics like crazy since the light was so good and the leaves were so awesome.









He was being silly and ducked in front of my phone
while I was taking pics. Well, I got 'im!



Love!


1 comment: