Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sam's Birthday Date

Sam got to have his birthday date with Grandpa and Grandma Blanchard a few days before his birthday on September 7th. I dropped him off at Dylan's for lunch and Cal and I headed out on some errands that needed to be run. From Dylan's Sam and grandparents went to the mini golf course by Roy Aquatic Center. It was a hot day for mini golf, so after a few holes, they headed back to their house to cool off (and explore the giant construction vehicles that are tearing apart the road next to their house) before Cal and I could meet them at Farr's for an ice cream treat. (Kim told me that when she brought up the ice cream stop, Sam said he wanted to go with Cal and me, too, so we finished up our shopping and met them at the shop.) What a fun treat to finish a fun day!







No comments:

Post a Comment