Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Photos from Phones - July 2018 Round Up

I've made a ton of posts with big, exciting things like hiking and camping and family reunioning.  But as usual, there are still more photos to be shared.  Here are our fill-in-the-gaps photos for July.


bonus video!

7.1.18
(we sent this to our friend Charlie's mom for his 3rd birthday.
Sam was having a tantrum or something, and refused to be a part of the video or the singing)


7.1.18
(I bought the blue shirt one day at Walmart and
wished I could find more like it, but alas, this was
the last one.  Gregg's sister, Heather, found a couple
at her Walmart and bought them for me.  (So nice!)
I got home to try the new ones on and thought they
felt a little long.  Low and behold, all three are
the same size and brand on the tag, but are clearly
different lengths in actuality.  So crazy!  But luckily
an easy fix with my sewing machine.)

7.2.18
(spectacular summer sunset - one of the best)

7.3.18
(out for an umbrella walk - it only really sprinkled
but it was fun to actually use them for something
wet)

7.6.18
(pbhr - that's peanut butter and honey and raisin -
sandwich break while swimming with friends)

7.6.18

7.6.18
(hazy day)

7.6.18
(Sam's turn for a sammy)

7.6.18
(that's our friend Henry with the red hair)

7.6.18
(smoky summer sunset)

7.7.18
(fun summer reads)

7.7.18
(sleeping kids - too much cuteness)

7.7.18
(they're so sweet when they're asleep!)

7.7.18
(sunset in the east)

7.9.18
(my friend Erin sent me this while we were in
Providence - think that's enough wood
chips they delivered to our park?)

7.9.18
(sassy Vermont sunset - Gregg sent me this while we were
in Providence and he was in Vermont)

7.10.18
(zoom in to see the name of this lift Gregg found on his VT trip)

7.16.18
(you know you have a library problem when . . . we returned 54
items (between my card and Cal's) and checked out 39 more)

7.18.18
(the reason we have to eat homemade popsicles in
swimsuits and in the pool)

7.18.18
(a lovely evening at the beach)

7.23.18
(just had to share some snaps of this darling book)

7.23.18

7.23.18

7.24.18
(Pioneer Day parade watchin' from Nate's front yard!)

7.24.18
(checkin' out the loot)

7.24.18
(lots of help for Ky Ky while she makes ice cream for dessert
on Nate's big back deck)

7.24.18
(first she sorted her stash by candy type.  then she switched to the
rainbow method)

7.24.18
(oh, now isn't that lovely?)

7.24.18

7.25.18
(why yes, it is 86 degrees in my kitchen, but this
is called "camping prep" which puts it squarely
in the necessary category)

bonus video!

"monkey girl milestone"
7.30.18
(she mastered them at the library park before we went to story time.
Her new trick makes me smile - and wish that my arms were still strong enough
to do them, too)


7.30.18
(post camping trailer dreamin')

7.30.18
(spending our fhe figuring out if we can really sleep a family
of four in a 4x8 teardrop trailer that Gregg (and Cal)
want to build)

7.30.18
(I love how every sunset is unique)

7.31.18
(seriously the only pic I took at the nature center?
this poster reminded me of Heatha, so I snapped it
for her, and then I don't even think I sent it to her)

Every other round up here (whew!):
2018: JuneMay | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan
2017: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan
2016: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan
2015: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan
2014: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June | May | Apr | Mar Feb | Jan
2013: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sept | Aug | July | June

1 comment:

  1. Nope, you didn't sent that pic to me. But I love it and I want it.

    ReplyDelete